Sunday, January 02, 2011

A Sunday Off

I had a Sunday off today (the end of a week of vacation). Our plans were to visit an area church, but we couldn’t think of anywhere we wanted to be other than Cedar Creek. So we decided to participate in the worship service as “regular attenders” rather than as the preacher and his family. We entered through a different door and sat in a different place, and I intentionally didn’t “work the crowd” pre-service. We just worshipped as a family, like normal folks. Yes, I did get a couple of questions from people (one was a request to explain the Trinity in just a couple of minutes – ha!). We heard a great sermon and enjoyed the fellowship. Preacher friend, I recommend that you try it sometime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog