Saturday, September 03, 2011

Things I Don't Understand, part one

I have been a fan of my friend Jen Taylor’s lists of “ThingsI Don’t Understand.” She has inspired me to start a list of my own. I don’t understand why these things are a big deal, or in some cases, why they exist at all.
  • Angry Birds.
  • Fantasy football.
  • KJV-onlyism.
  • Girls who wear spaghetti strap shirts with a bra strap that is three times as wide.
  • Worship leaders who shout “here we go” when we are halfway through the song.
  • Reality shows like Hoarders, My Strange Addiction, and Jersey Shore.
  • Why MSNBC put Al Sharpton on the air.
  • Christians picketing or boycotting things they don’t like (has this strategy ever worked?)
More to come, but what would you add to the list?

1 comment:

Jennifer Taylor said...

I wish I had thought of KJV only! :)