Thursday, July 06, 2006

Snapple and Vernors


My two favorite drinks are Raspberry Snapple Iced Tea and Vernors Ginger Ale. Being a Michigander, I've been drinking Vernors since I was a kid (my southern friends have never even heard of the stuff). When I was in college, a classmate worked at the bottling plant and he would often bring cases of it back to the dorm (thanks Nate!). Yummy!

Several years ago, I decided to give Snapple a try. Rush Limbaugh recommended it, so it had to be good, right? I've tried several flavors, but Raspberry is my all-time fave.

So on a hot summer day, raise a glass of the good stuff! And remember that ol' Uncle Soren wouldn't steer ya wrong.

6 comments:

David H. Willis said...

As one of your Southern friends I can I say I've never heard of the stuff. I prefer RC cola!

Soren said...

David,

Food Lion used to carry Vernors (but it was expensive). I'll have to bring you some next time I visit the Old Dominion.

Holy Honky said...

One of my kids here in Mechanicsville loves the stuff and brings it to ever youth event. All I have to say about Verners is baaaaarf!

loudpunkguitar said...

Oh Michigan...

How about that Faygo? My mom is bringing me some down this summer.

preacherman said...

Soren,
Good Stuff Manord

Frank Weller said...

Funny, I figured you for an Old Style kind of guy . . .