Friday, July 03, 2009

NACC: Day Four

Things wrap up this morning. I'm going to Dr. Cottrell's workshop again.

Last night's session was terrific. Matt Proctor, President of Ozark Christian College preached an outstanding message (by far, the best one of the week). The night ended with a concert by Casting Crowns. Wow! One of the things I observed was that several "Senior Saints" stayed for the concert. I don't know if they knew what they were getting into; surely it wasn't their favorite style, but I admire them for being there and for staying for the duration. Casting Crowns rocked! It was LOUD (especially by older folks' standards), but they stayed. They must have appreciated the lyrics and the fact that so many young people were worshiping Jesus. And I think some of them actually liked it. "Lord, when I am old, give me that same spirit."

1 comment:

john dobbs said...

I've wanted to see them for a long time. Hope I'll get a chance. Their music does not get old.