Friday, October 06, 2006

Revival Time Again

On Sunday I begin a Revival Meeting with the North Liberty (IN) Church of Christ. I'm looking forward to it for a number reasons, but the primary one is that it is near the area in which I grew up. I hope to see a lot of people whom I have known for many years. On Monday night, the church will be hosting the Master's Men in conjunction with the Revival. The Master's Men is a quarterly meeting of the men & boys from the Michiana Area Churches. A good meal is followed by a time of singing and preaching. I have fond memories of attending these events as a boy.

North Liberty is a bedroom community to South Bend, IN. I hope I have an opportunity to visit the campus of Notre Dame University (it is beautiful in the Fall).

If I have internet access, I'll try to give an update.

No comments: