Many of you are familiar with the Chuck Norris Facts (e.g. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down). Someone has come up with a similar thing regarding John McCain's running mate: Palin Facts
Pretty funny stuff. Here are a few of my faves:
- Global Warming doesn’t kill polar bears. Sarah Palin does - usually with her bare hands.
- Three of Sarah Palin’s five kids came out sideways - she never flinched.
- Sarah Palin once carved a perfect likeness of the Mona Lisa in a block of ice using only her teeth.
- Sarah Palin doesn’t need a gun to hunt, because she can throw a bullet through an adult bull elk.
- Sarah Palin is courageous and tough enough to shave Chuck Norris’s beard — and face off against his third fist disguised as a chin.
- Sarah Palin’s hotness is the largest single contributor to melting polar ice caps.
- The Northern Lights are really just the reflection from Sarah Palin’s eyes.
- The raw energy of Sarah Palin melts the Alaskan ice roads every spring.
- Sarah Palin once bagged a caribou by staring it down until it died.
- Sarah Palin once guided Santa’s sleigh through an Alaskan blizzard with the light from her smile.
Have a great weekend everybody!