Friday, June 01, 2007

LeBron!

Even though I was dead tired, I couldn't stop watching the Pistons-Cavs game last night. That game was awesome! A double-overtime nail biter. Even though I'm a Detroit fan (well, not really a fan, but if I follow any team, it's the Pistons). LeBron James played out of his mind -- draining three's and jamming over people. 48 points, including 29 out of the Cavs last 30!

One of the guys on ESPN radio said it was like the Michael J. Fox character in Teen Wolf (sadly, I knew exactly what he was talking about -- Fox turns into a werewolf and his teammates stand around watching him dominate on the court). Another guy said it was like the dream sequence in Fletch (one of my all-time faves) where Fletch played for the Lakers ("6'-5", 6'-9" with the afro") and dunked over everybody. Scary thing is that this guy is still developing. He would be a college senior.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is "Watch out Jordan, there might be a new 'air' to the throne!"