Saturday, November 17, 2007

Transformers


One of the fun things about have a pre-teen son is that I get to watch cool "kid" movies without feeling like a dork (because, you know, it's "father-son bonding"). Last night we watched Transformers. I didn't watch the cartoons back in the day, and I really didn't know much about Transformers, but the movie rocked! Lots of action, noise, explosions, etc. I'm sure it was awesome on the big screen.

No matter how old I get, I will probably always be 14 at heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have it coming from Netflix soon. My son says it's great!

David H. Willis said...

14 huh? That makes you 2 years my senior at heart.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving me a heads up I was considering it as a gift this year for someone who used to watch it years ago. BICYCLE