Sunday, March 23, 2008

Resurrection Sunday


Today was the 21st consecutive Easter Sunday that I've had the privilege of preaching about the resurrection of Jesus. It never gets old. The Apostle Paul said it is the foundation of our faith:

Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures...
(1 Corinthians 15:1-5).


We had some great services at Cedar Creek today. I hope that you did some celebrating too. "He has risen, just as He said!"

No comments: